She gave me these super simple directions:
1. Wash the mugs thoroughly.
2. Create your design using the best oil based Sharpies you can find.
3. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Let cool before handling.
It is super important to use the best oil based markers you can find. I recommend NOT washing them in the dishwasher, especially with the soaps that have the stain power boosting cleanser in them.
Package these adorable mugs with your favorite tea. Mine is this amazing wild harvested camomile tea from Canada.
While these are tea mugs, I want to make some coffee mugs with these sayings:
1. There's a slight chance that this is wine.
2. If you can't say something nice...we should probably be friends.
3. I love you a latte.
Another Christmas gift, handmade and fun, right from your heart!