Use this graphic to follow along with my fun gifts!
1. The cutest penguin cocoa mug and hot chocolate mix. Adorable.
2. A pine tree scented yankee candle.
3. This adorable potholder mitten had a chocolate chip cookie mix in it!
4. That sweet photo is a tree ornament!
5. Homemade gift tags, all gone. Used them all!
6. A funny can cozy!
7. A book called The Christmas Clock. I read it on vacation!
8. Yummy oversized Hershey's kisses with nuts.
9. A Miracle on 34th Street DVD. Watched it the night before Christmas!
10. Glittery gold reindeer ornaments. I used them as gift tags. So pretty.
11. Cupcake toppers. So. stinking. cute.
12. My personal favorite: The Michael Mead Holiday magazine. I love him!
In the center is a sweet note that Lauren included with her adorable package. The gifts are important, but this adorable message and sweet words were the bow to this delightful package!
So as you can see, Lauren spoiled me. I so enjoyed doing this swap with her. You can see her post on my gifts here!