Here's what you need:
In an effort to make all of my holiday gifts this year, we are sharing recipes for hand-crafted edibles. Over the course of twelve weeks, we'll be sharing recipes that you can make at home to give to friends and loved ones, or things to serve at holiday parties. We hope you'll follow along for inspiration. You can find out more information, including the schedule: here.
This week, we are "going nuts" and sharing all sorts of recipes with nuts. Think spiced nuts or nutty fruit cake or whatever floats your nutty boat!
Here's what we're posting this week...
- Amy's Cooking Adventures shared her Salted Chocolate Cashew Butter
- Cookaholic Wife cooked up Slow Cooker Cinnamon Almonds
- Making Miracles made Honey Roasted Almonds
- Christmas Tree Lane posted Crockpot Spiced Nuts
- A Day in the Life on the Farm wrote about the Easiest Nut Brittle in the World
- Sew You Think You Can Cook prepared Orange Rosemary Roasted Almonds
- Culinary Adventures with Camilla rolled some Lentil-Chestnut Stuffed Grape Leaves
- Culinary Adventures with Camilla blended together some Pistachio Dukkah