Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Sunday, July 7, 2013

Christmas In July!

I am so excited for this week's Hallmark Channel Line Up of Christmas shows!  I am publishing them here, for you, from the Hallmark Channel website.  What will you be doing this week?  I am making the ornaments for the ornament swap I am in.  This will be our seventh annual one, I believe.  I am so lucky to be a part of this group who loves Christmas as much as I do!!



Would you like to comment?

  1. Hi Terri! wish we had the Hallmark Channel!
    For CIJ I'm doing daily blog posts on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!