Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Gift Guide to the Best Stocking Stuffers for Your Camper Friends #festivechristmasideas

Welcome back to year 6 of our Festive Christmas Event where we team up with a bunch of talented blogging friends to bring you a plethora of creative ways to celebrate your holiday season.



We will be baking some cookie recipes for you, sharing some party games, making some handmade gifts, doing some ornament crafting, and sharing our Christmas movies family fun. There will be breakfast recipes and as always our decorated Christmas Trees which is always a fun tour of homes.

New this year is Gift Guides. We are right there with you shopping from home due to Covid 19 and we understand how hard that can be so we have been busy little Elves doing tons of research to create fabulous Gift Guides to help you with your holiday shopping.

On Monday's post I published the Best Gift Guide for Your Favorite Camper which were gift ideas.  Today I am sharing wonderful ideas for stocking stuffers!  You will love them all, and so will your favorite campers.

Let's learn a little more about these products!

1.  Camping Flag (Amazon link, if you buy, I make a commission!)  In all my camping experiences, the most seasoned campers had some kind of a welcoming flag.  This one is adorable.  https://amzn.to/37kbs3P


2.  Campground lights (Amazon affiliate)  I love that these lights are actually individual lights that you can place where ever you want.  They have three levels of light, low, medium, and high.  https://amzn.to/349OdY8


3.  Camping Cutlery  (Amazon affiliate)  Eight pieces including chopsticks and a metal straw.  Comes with its own storage pouch.  https://amzn.to/3jgMjcC


4.  Stay Away (product was sent to me for free)  Stay Away is a bug repellent.  It comes in this spray and in these tiny portable misters, perfect for a purse or a jeans pocket. It has 14 hours of protection from mosquitos and tics!  https://www.earthkind.com/product/stay-away-mosquitoes/


5. Bite Away (I was sent a free product)  Bite Away is a device that takes the itching, pain and swelling away from a bug bite.  Read here about this amazing little stick!  https://takethebiteaway.com/

Photo provided by Bite Away


6.  Camper Logbook (Amazon affiliate)  I love my logbook to keep track of where we have been, the best sites at the campground and special memories that we made there.  This buffalo check version is all the rage!  https://amzn.to/3o6DzcH


7.  Vinyl Sticker Decal (Amazon Affiliate)  I love to decorate my camper with adorable stickers!  This one says it all!  https://amzn.to/3o0cEPI


Would you like to comment?

  1. I need some of that bite away for my yard. We have a ton of mosquitos this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some great gifts for campers! I like that Bite Away. I hate when I get bitten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that Bite Away. I don't do a lot of camping, but I live in the midwest, and the mosquitos absolutely destroy me every year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas! I like the lights and the journal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another wonderful list of gift ideas. I have to start working on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Normally I wait until December to start my shopping, but this year I need to start early. Thanks for these great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Part of the reason I never go camping is my hatred for bugs, especially mosquitos. I would love to try Bite Away though! Maybe it'll help me want to try camping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are some great ideas. The insect repellent sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I am sooo loving those items for myself! Haha Those are really awesome and wonderful things to own.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some excellent ideas for happy campers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm far from outdoorsy (never been camping) but I will save these ideas for my siblings that love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! How many beautiful and useful gift ideas. I love those campground lights.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Those items looks great and is perfect as a gift! I liked them all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this stocking stuffer list for campers. I would love the camping lights.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great list of stocking stuffers for campers. We know a few who loves to camp so thanks for the ideas. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are some great ideas. I'm always looking for some fun stocking stuffers. I see a few that I may need to get.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd like to have the Bite Away in the closet. That is something to keep on hand for the just in case!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome gifts ideas. I already see some that my brother would like. He's a camper. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are awesome gift ideas! My husband is a camper. I think I am going to get one of these items for him.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so not a camper, but my son is in scouts, so this list is great for shopping for him!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are some great ideas! I might need some of them for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That mosquito stuff could be very helpful, and not just for campers!

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com

    ReplyDelete

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!