Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Wednesday, September 27, 2017

DIY Christmas Gifts for Teens

I have several nieces and nephews who would be perfectly happy with a gift card from me, but I like to put a bit more thought into their gifts.  Who wouldn't want a Peppermint Candy Bath Bomb or a Lucky Lollipop?  We have so much fun with giving gifts that are from the heart and less from the pocketbook!


Last year my Teen Emergency Kits were a big hit with my nieces and nephews.  They loved the snacks and the different items that they never thought they might need. It fit right into their lockers. What gifts do you like to give to the teens in your life?

Super long rainbow scarf by Nemcsok Farms
Tetris Magnets by Moms & Crafters
Giant Pouf Cushion by Craft Passion
High School Diary by Pink When
Super Hero Canvas by Mod Podge Rocks
DIY Pillow Cover by the Idea Room
Messy Bun Hat by Knits’ End
Easy Flannel Throw Blankets by the Girl Inspired
Lucky Lollipops by I Heart Naptime
Crochet Chewbacca Zipper Pull by Dollar Store Crafts
Hammock Chair by a Beautiful Mess
Comic Book Magnets by Crafts by Amanda

Would you like to comment?

  1. Oh I'll be checking out your teen emergency kits. I bet my nephews and my own kids would like them! The teens in my life like cash but I still like giving them something along with the money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some great ideas! I have a few nieces that I gift some of these to. I love the Peppermint Candy Bath Bombs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some absolutely beautiful gifts. I am all about the emergency kits! I also like the comic magnets, because I loooove comic books & marvel! <3

    ReplyDelete

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!