Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A Photo A Day

I am joining The Love of Christmas in her quest to post a photo a day over this holiday season.  What a wonderful way to document this beautiful season!  I have a bit of catching up to do, so today I will post three.


This first picture I posted is about one of my favorite Christmas traditions: watching the Charlie Brown Christmas.  Watching it when it is broadcasted on regular TV makes it even more special!  What a beautiful story, over 40 years old.  I cannot imagine a Christmas without it!


I saw this Santa in a store in Columbia and I couldn't resist taking a photo of him!  I do not need another Santa in my house, but this one, with his reindeer slippers and plaid coat, was very appealing to me.  The details are irresistable, the toys strewn all over his lap, the Night Before Christmas book in his one hand and the list of children in the other.  Brilliant!


This ornament is hanging on my tree in my living room.  It represents many hours of hard work to achieve my doctoral degree from Saint Louis University (Go Billikens!).  The ornament was a gift from a friend.  I will treasure it always!

Let me know if you decide to do a Photo A Day!  Between now and Christmas, that is quite the challenge!

Would you like to comment?

  1. Very nice pictures and thanks for the mention. It's nice to have someone to do the countdown with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictures and all with lots of meaning to them.

    ReplyDelete

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!