Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Friday, November 28, 2014

Annnnnd....We're Off!

Thanksgiving is over, the leftovers are bagged and in the refrigerator!

We turned on our Christmas lights that we had put up.  That is our tradition, each year we put up the lights on a nice November day and wait until Thanksgiving is all cleaned up, and then we go and turn on the lights!  We ooooo and ahhhh over them and go inside to enjoy more visiting!

I participated in a darling ornament swap hosted by Vicki from Life on Willie Mae Lane.  I received two darling gingerbread people who were handpainted by Nancy Carroll.  These two darlings were a perfect addition to my cashmere skinny tree that I put in my kitchen.  This year I decorated it with burlap ribbon, sparkling red berries, dried orange slices, cinnamon stars and all my gingerbread ornaments.  My husband found the perfect tree skirt for it, a simple burlap circle that finishes off the tree perfectly!  Thank you to Nancy for the lovely, handpainted ornaments. 



Christmas season has officially begun!  Merry Christmas, dear friends!

Would you like to comment?

  1. Those are adorable. I too put up my lights in November when there's a warm day. I usualy don't turn them on til Dec. 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable, Terri. I'm working hard to get your swap package finished. Have a wonderful week!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!