Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Sunday, December 1, 2013

Challenge 1: Before the End of Year

I have joined a challenge called 30 Days of Lists.  If you would like to join, go here and sign up!  This particular challenge has us creating lists to spark our creativity.  There is also a Facebook page, you can hashtag it on Twitter (#30daysoflists) and they are on Instagram, too!

Before the End of the Year....

Catch up on my reading from my book clubs in Jefferson City
Plan my trip to Alaska
Cheer the Mizzou Tigers on to a National Championship
Plan and get a mental mindset for changing my eating habits

And decorate my new house for Christmas!  



Would you like to comment?

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!