Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Monday, December 30, 2013

Challenge 30: This Time Next Year

First, I completed the 30 Days of Lists Challenge for December! 

Check out the source of the photo!  Too cute!

Thinking about what I would like to see at this time next year, I think of these things:

Be a healthier version of myself.
Travel to Alaska
Earning a paycheck from a new place.
Enjoying a completed backyard, including hot tub and deck.

These are all big ticket items that I believe are worthy goals for  2014.  Looking forward to looking at this post in 2014 and seeing how I did.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Would you like to comment?

  1. I think this is a good reminder for everyone on any day. :)

    You are a shining jewel my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!