Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Thursday, December 26, 2013

Challenge 26: I am Grateful For..

What a wonderful day to reflect back on the things that went well during this season.

I am grateful for

...safe travels for my family and my friends' families
...the signs of love that are given between our families
...the gift of time that is being shared with each other
...the passion for Jesus that still exists within me.

My husband, Bob, who loves the holidays almost as much as I do.
My mom and sister, who live their lives serving others.

Having five Christmas trees this first year in our home!!  What will next year bring?

This photo is made up of all the Christmas photos I saved!

Would you like to comment?

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!