Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Challenge 18: On My Shopping List

I have a fairly lengthy shopping list as of now... I am finalizing so many Christmas and holiday plans at the moment.  Last night I finished wrapping our stocking stuffers and counting each of them.  We like to have the same number of stocking stuffers for each of us.

So on my list, as of now...



Five more stocking stuffers for Bob
One more stocking stuffer for Ashley
Taco soup ingredients
Appetizer ingredients
Plaid wrapping paper
Pretty bows and ribbon
Gift for my sister
Gift for my mom

This rounds out the shopping and gets us prepared for the entire holiday season!

Would you like to comment?

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!