Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Challenge 10: I was a Friend this Year By...

Making a list of ways that I have been a friend is an uncomfortable feeling for me.  I do things for my friends without a lot of thought to the matter, if something needs done, I just do it. 

1.  Donated to a friend's charity.

2.  Celebrated with a friend at her daughter's baby shower.

3.  Visited a friend's house while she was building it. 

4.  Supporting fundraisers.

5.  Volunteering to help in various situations.

I just do what I think I can do to help in a situation. 

Would you like to comment?

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!