Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Friday, December 10, 2010

JYC Day 10

Gift wrapping...

Our family makes a big deal of gift wrap.  When I say family, I am really talking about me.  Several years ago, when I first decided to have a tree in the living room that matched the decor there.  I decided that all the paper needed to be gold or silver, with berry colored ribbons.  Recently I decided I really didn't care what color the paper was going to be.. (is that age?) but the rest of the family threw a fit about it!  So here we are, in our eighth year of gold and silver paper and berry colored ribbons!

 
Enhanced by Zemanta

Would you like to comment?

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!