Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday Gratitude

 Thinking about all that I have to be grateful for this holiday season takes me back to Thanksgiving and while I am grateful everyday for the things I expressed then, I would like to focus more on holiday gratitude!

For example....

Great nephew and niece circa 2006


I am grateful for Santa Claus.  More probably, I am grateful for the chance to believe in a fairy tale.  I know there are folks vehemently against Santa and the LIE they believe we are telling... but I believe we have a right to have a little fantasy in our lives, too.  I watched Santa's progress on NORAD and enjoyed the entire make believe process of it.

Would you like to comment?

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!