Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Thursday, November 2, 2017

Adorable Water Bottle for ANYONE on your List!

I am always looking out for a great idea for those on your list that might be hard to buy for, or for that unique family gift.  I think I have found a wonderful idea for you and that is this Glasstic Water Bottle.  

Why is it called Glasstic?  That is because of its unique design.  The outside is BPA and toxin free plastic.  The inside is a glass bottle.  Why a glass bottle?  I think we can all agree that water tastes best from a glass, right?  This worry free glass bottle is shatterproof, and they back that claim with a lifetime parts guarantee.  The company has been around since 2011, so they must be doing it right!

The best part is that Glasstic can be personalized!  I decided to take the process on a test drive.  I loaded up the site and went through the steps.  In just a few minutes, I had personalized my water bottle with the blog's logo.  Isn't it cute and festive?  The process was easy.  A tip:  Choose your logo or pictures before you go to design for another time saver!



The time from design to in your home was quick as well.  I only had a few days' wait for my bottle to arrive.

There's a convenient handle on top!
A convenient flip top with a lock!

Other perks:

  • You can use your essential oils in Glasstic.
  • It is constructed with a double wall so drinks stay colder.
  • The bottle is easy to clean (you can order a special bottle brush if you'd like
  • The company participates in fundraising!
Gift ideas:  create a family logo and give a bottle to each of the family members.  Use a cricut machine to make numbers to go on the bottle with the birth order of the family members.  For example, my mother-in-law is the oldest now, so she would be number 1.

Put your team logo on it and give to your coaches, water boys and team mates.

Put your company logo on it and give away as a customer incentive.

Visit Glasstic Water Bottle Company for more information and gift ideas!

Would you like to comment?

  1. This looks like an awesome bottle, I'm always trying to find ways to increase my water intake and I think this would be a great way to do that. I love that you can personalize it for your very own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love water bottles because I love drinking water when it is ICE cold. I'm adding this to my Christmas list because I also love Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute water bottle! I try to drink a ton of water each day and this would come in handy. My teenage girls love celebrating Christmas year round; I'm going to have to share your website with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you can use essential oils this. Makes it worry free and its so cute and festive too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That water bottle is seriously adorable and you are so right - the perfect stocking filler for anyone you might be struggling with gift ideas for

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fact that this bottle is both glass and BPA-free plastic. The double container is great for personalization and for keeping your drink nice an cold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks adorable alright! This would be a great Christmas and it has cute designs too. I'd love to support companies that participates in fundraising.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a cute bottle. Very interested that it's made out of glass. You can't go wrong with a water bottle since we all use them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My girls have a serious obsession with water bottles! I think they'd both love something like this for Christmas! Super cute. - Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  10. My daughter only likes to drink from this type of top on the water bottle. I like that it has a lock. What a great idea to have plastic on the outside and glass inside.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fun idea. Water bottles are always getting lost or melted in our house so the more the merrier.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love this festive pattern! We have two Glasstic bottles and we just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks like it's really well-designed. Personalized water bottles would be a perfect gift to hand out at a family reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So I'm very picky about water bottles and I always cherish them based on how they look, so this definitely looks like a project I'd be very into! Love the idea for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this ideas for stocking stuffers or even gifts for teachers and careworkers. Who doesn't need a water bottle? I especially love the idea that it could be personalized. I am a sucker for personalized gifts.

    Ayana Pitterson
    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely gift and I'm sure my sisters will love it! From the color, to the size and the design.WINNER!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute water bottle! We loving giving water bottles as holiday gifts, especially to kids. Will keep this as an option on our holiday list!

    ReplyDelete

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!