Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Etsy Christmas Favorites that are Available Now!

I like to get a head start on my Christmas decor and shopping and so I headed to my favorite online store: Etsy!  Are you an Etsy fan, too?  I am all about artists and their handmade goodness, especially at Christmas.  Support homemade!!

Santa Sack

I am in love with Christmas plaid, so these really caught my eye.  The Santa Sack continues in our family, even though our kids are grown! Apply the CHRISTMASJULY discount code to receive 20% discount off $10 or more!  I love it when my favorite sellers come through for us!  

Stocking Name Tags

With our ever changing family, personalized stockings were hard to keep up with, so these adorable stocking name tags were a great solution!


Fresh Balsam Wreaths

Ok, so you can't order this now!  But add it to your list of things to do in November.  Just looking at this wreath gets me all thrilled for Christmas!


Lobster Tree Skirt

Maybe because I am going to spend Christmas in Cabo, but this lobster tree skirt caught my attention!  Isn't it adorable?


Advent Counting

Since you are planning early, you have plenty of time to fill these adorable little containers with cute gifts.  I love this idea!


Christmas Ornament Kit

Again, you are planning early, so creating these adorable little ornaments will be a breeze!  Perfect for packages, neighbors and of course, your own tree!


And here it is, the Christmas Planner that I just love!  Pages and pages (72 to be exact) of Christmas helpfulness!  And for Christmas Tree Lane readers, you can apply the discount code of 5MONTHSTOGO to get 15% off $10 or more purchase! Isn't that nice!!  Tell Joleen I sent you!


Would you like to comment?

  1. Lots of cool stuff! I've never been on Etsy, although I know people that do purchase there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I love Christmas! Never too early to start getting a few items ready because it'll be here before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love personalised stocking and name tags - too cute. I buy a bit of stuff of Etsy but never thought to buy christmas ornaments and the like so will have to check it. out

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always a good time to prepare for Christmas even in July. Those items were great and the lobsters are good for this time of year too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't Christmas make you feel all giddy! I think these items are really nice! I love the Santa bags, they're totally perfect for the kids! The wreath is awesome as well, I could use a few as decorations around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those name tags. Those are so adorable. Maybe I'll get creative this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want some of these to get started on my Christmas planning! I especially like the containers. I think having little mini gift packages would be a fun take on an advent calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeeeeek! I LOVE Christmas! I truly cannot wait! We have a Christmas in July thing going on here and I am living for it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of these ideas, especially those bags! I like to get my shopping and decorating done early. I have never thought about using Etsy for anything other than gift ideas. I like these options.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have seen a couple of these items already - from one who adores the holiday I think as much as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can not believe that there is already Christmas stuff available. All of these look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Etsy - full of gorgeous little pieces! Love these Christmas items although do I really have to think about the festive season now?! haha I am terrible, always last minute, so maybe I should take this opportunity to get a little more organised this year round!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Christmas time. It's always been my favorite and I buy gifts for it all year long. I would love to get some of the cute things found here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, I love Christmas and this post has got me so excited. I'm a big fan of shopping on etsy too for fab unique finds.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That lobster tree skirt is adorable! I love holiday decorations that are out of the norm and that certainly fits the bill!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have been on etsy a lot as of late for our upcoming little one and have come across a few of these items too! Love etsy and all their goods.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I never thought about shopping on Etsy for Christmas but I will look for wrapping there now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great ideas! When I was a little girl, my Dad directed summer camps, and we always had a big Christmas party on the 25th of July. I'd love to reinstitute the tradition someday. (Sorry, seeing this post in the middle of the summer made me nostalgic.)

    ReplyDelete

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!