Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Friday, January 8, 2016

New Facebook Group!






I am wanting to form a new Facebook group for Christmas Bloggers, only.  The purpose of the group would be to help promote each other's blogs and Facebook pages.  If you are interested, please leave your name, Facebook page, and blog URL in the comment section.  Thank you!

Would you like to comment?

  1. Hey Triplet!

    Just now seeing this; I want to try and do better get back to my Christmas blog this year!

    http://enterwithachristmasheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I remember to add my link?

    http://enterwithachristmasheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, I am going to add you to the FB page via your FB profile. Just an FYI.

      Delete
  3. Hi Terri, I will hop over and join you! Mary in VA
    rudydaynews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I saw somewhere you asked about whether I will continue the blog. YES! And, the more the merrier! Thank you for sharing at your group!

      Delete
    2. Mary, I need your FB name to get you added. Thank you!

      Delete

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!