Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Thursday, December 18, 2014

It's a Party!

If you are looking for some unique, but tried and true recipes, crafts or decorating ideas, head over to Rattlebridge Farm.  She is have a linky party that will give you nonstop ideas for the holidays.  Those last minute gift ideas, snacks, treats or just the right decorating idea for that hard-to-decorate spot.


Are you counting down?  My daughter decided to come home a day early and I am not ready!  I will be burning the midnight oil tonight!

Would you like to comment?

  1. Yes, I am counting down, Terri! I just had two productive days in a row, so I am feeling better prepared...but not well enough to stop!

    Thanks for visiting my house tour (via Vee's Haven) and leaving your kind comment. Indeed, I think we could be friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did the countdown. am now on my way to visit that blog you talked about.

    ReplyDelete

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!