|Photo of the Day No. 8 The Street Lights of Anheuser Busch Brewery|
- Walking Tour– Guests of all ages can soak in the holiday spirit on a self-guided walking tour of the brewery grounds to view dazzling lights along Pestalozzi St. and topping the iconic brewery buildings (complimentary).
- Beer Sampling– Guests age 21 and older can sample their favorite beers along the walking tour route, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Stella Artois, Stella Cidre, Shock Top Shockolate and Bud Light Lime Ritas (complimentary).
- S’mores Station– Warm, cozy fire pits for roasting s’mores (s’more kits $2.50 each).
- Biergarten Buffet– A buffet of Biergarten favorites offers a dinner experience surrounded by festive lights and decorations ($10 adults; $8 youth).
- Holiday Cheer Pass– Pose for a souvenir photo in a themed snow globe or with a Budweiser Clydesdale and take home a print plus a commemorative sampling glass ($10).
- The Biergarten Package– Enjoy the best of food and fun with access to The Biergarten Buffet, a commemorative sampling glass, printed photo and s’mores kit ($22.50 adults; $10 youth).
- Fire Pit Fun– Reserve a fire pit for a relaxing, private experience with seating for eight people, eight s’mores kits and wait staff service (3 hours, $75).
- VIP Clydesdale Photo Opportunity– Families or friends can enjoy dinner for four in The Biergarten, a 15-minute private photo session with a Budweiser Clydesdale in the historic Clydesdales stables, two holiday ornaments, and one print and digital copy of their photo – perfect for that holiday card ($200; limited availability on Tuesday, Nov. 25, Dec. 2 and Dec. 9 from 5-7 p.m.)
We didn't know about renting a firepit but that sounds like a lot of fun. Get together a group of friends and spend the whole evening there! We also missed the Clydesdales but we will definitely see them next year!