Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Main Street Marketplace, St. Charles

I am a participant in an upcoming swap.  My swap partner loves all things primitive.  I was so glad to hear that, as it gave me a chance to shop in one of my favorite spots:  Main Street Marketplace.  The store is located in an old German style house built in the 1820s.  It is precious, small rooms, a side garden and porch.  Adorable.

The shop always has tastings out of their soups, dips, and jams.  I was a good girl and avoided all the extra calories there!  The shopping was so fun that I didn't even miss the food!






You can see from the photos how cute this place is!  When the storekeeper saw that it was my birthday (from checking my driver's license for my check) he put a darling turkey pin in my bag.  Totally adorable!  One of the reasons I love shopping small business!
 

Would you like to comment?

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!