Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Thursday, July 24, 2014

Christmas Reads

I was visiting my friend Luludou and she had a post about Christmas reading.  One of the things I love to do at Christmas is read.  I have classics, ones I read every year and I have new books, ones written this year.



My Christmas Classics:

The Night Before Christmas
Polar Express
Carl's Christmas
Olive, the Other Reindeer
Gift of the Magi
Little Match Girl
and excerpts from Little Women and Little House on the Prairie books

My 2014 Christmas Bookshelf:

The Christmas Light by Donna VanLiere
Mr. Miracle by Debbie Macomber
The Christmas Mail Order Bride by Kit Morgan (this is a free ebook on Amazon!)
A New York Christmas by Anne Perry

More will be added, but all of these are yet to be circulated books.  Most will come by the end of October, perfect for holiday reading!

Any of you have Christmas classics to read that I missed?

Would you like to comment?

  1. I love Christmas books and currently own about 3 dozen. I highly recommend all of the Debbie Macomber Christmas books. Another favorite of mine is "A Redbird Christmas" by Fannie Flagg, also "The Christmas Train" by David Baldacci, and "The Christmas Bus" by Melody Carlson. There are many others I read every year. Can't wait for this year's releases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO!!

    I, unfortunately, have not kept up with my Christmas blog but I hope to change that!!

    Hope all is well with you!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!