I am fashion-challenged, which is interesting, since our daughter is a professor of textile and apparel at Indiana University. I have a sense of what looks good on others, but not on myself. I also don't like to spend a lot of money on clothing. I tend to buy from the mass marketers instead of fashion industries.
My favorite outfits and accessories this month are:
1. a nice black sweat suit. It is warm and cozy, deep black and looks awesome with my silver snowflake pin and earrings.
2. a black velvet dress with black leggings. I like to wear my red poinsettia earrings with it and red shoes with little gold beads on them.
3. my Christmas pajamas. I found some I love at Macy's (I was looking there for my daughter) and found some for myself! It is a flannel nightdress in a lovely Christmas plaid. My accessories are clean teeth and a great lotion!
4. I collect Christmas jewelry and have some pieces that I really love. One is a pair of holly earrings that dangle a bit and are gold. Another is a brooch, cameo style, of a Christmas tree. I have an old Hallmark candy cane pin that is shaped into a heart and a pair of candy cane earrings, too.
5. blue jeans, a Christmas top, fuzzy socks with mules, a warm winter coat and colorful scarves and gloves.
Nothing I have is very costly, and everything I described is over two years old except for the nightdress. When I find something I love, I make sure to take care of it!