The week before Christmas at a school is always interesting. Tempers are short, even with the holiday right around the corner. This week was exceptional, though. Our staff really worked hard to make sure we were keeping the spirit of Christmas even at work.
1. Our colleague, Linda, came to visit us at school. Her son was killed in a hunting accident over Thanksgiving. It was good to touch base with her and see her.
2. Our staff carry in was well participated. In the past some people have chosen not to participate. It is kind of a downer.
3. The Keurig that I gave the staff as a gift was a big hit! Woo hoo!!
4. I announced my retirement and I think some people were really sad!
5. Our students were very well behaved at our holiday movie. God bless each and every one of them!