Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Challenge 11: Without _____, I would probably ________.

In terms of making a list, this seems to be a bit more difficult, especially keeping it related to the holidays.  I am not one to weaken at a challenge, though, so here are my thoughts:

Without Christmas, I would probably suffer from winter-onset depression.

Without candy canes, I would probably would try to find a way to hang circle peppermints from my tree.

Without ornaments, I would probably burn the house down trying to attach candles to the tree.

Without presents, I would still find some way to make sure the special people in my life knew how much I love them!

Without presents, I would probably buy a lot less clothing for my family members!

Without Christmas cards, I would probably miss catching up on some of my nonFacebook friends.

I don't do Christmas letters anymore... I do holiday blogs!   Check out our latest one here.

Would you like to comment?

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!