Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Small Trees Everywhere!

I am a huge fan of small trees!  I like to have a tree in every room but having a full blown Christmas tree isn't practical for my house.  Years ago, I started making several themed trees of the smaller sized variety that I simply bag up when I am cleaning up from Christmas.  This makes decorating easy and fun.  I do end up tweaking the trees, rearranging ornaments or adding ribbons... but overall the decorating is quick and fun.

Here are some examples of the small trees around my home.

At my kitchen window

Where I like to display my holiday cards

A little girly tree for my daughter's room

My mom made this tree in the early 70s

A fun tree for the family room

My mother's small tree

Our vacation ornaments tree

This is a tree from my friend Ashley's laundry room.  See Santa's clothes on the tree?

Silver tree with silver bells

Our retro silver tree in our family room

The seashell tree in the bathroom
I actually have more that I didn't show!  These trees are so much fun to have around the house and create a festive focal point for the room.  Tell me about your small trees, who knows, I might need another!
Enhanced by Zemanta

Would you like to comment?

  1. I love a small tree (or not so small) in every room too!

    Love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just darling, Terri.

    I just purchased an urn tree this year.....so elegant and I have wanted one for a long time.

    Yours are wonderful!

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri,
    Love all your little trees. The retro one is so different looking, and must be fun to decorate. We have a few little trees, one for the kitchen, one for my son's room, and one for my daughter's room. Your friend's laundry room tree is a hoot, and now I might have to copy that!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your small Christmas trees...you're spreading Christmas joy all over your home. Last year we gave our larger tree to our niece and now we have two slim trees. They hold all my ornaments and are easier to store away. Our rooms aren't that big so the slimmer trees fit in nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!