Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Easy, Inexpensive Decorating!

For the cost of a box of candy canes, you too can have a very festive window!  Drape with a little greenery and wa la.... a sweet focal point! Interior design classes from online education colleges are what some people look into who love decorating.

Would you like to comment?

  1. Oh, pretty and edible too, a bright idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love this idea. I usually hand ornaments at different lengths but I think I may do this especially in my kitchen where I have a candy and gingerbread tree up.

    Karan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. I love candy canes!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!