Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Monday, December 13, 2010

JYC Day 13

Hark, the Harold Angels sing...

When I was a little girl, I had all the lyrics to many songs confused.  This was just one of them!  I never knew any one named Harold and why I assumed this, I have no idea.

Just like the Lord's Prayer....

...and Howard be thy name.....  again, where did that come from?  I don't know anyone named Howard, either!



I think that all kids want to do is to make sense of their world.  For me, this is what I did, making lyrics have meaning.  

Do you fear what I fear?  Christmas songs!

Would you like to comment?

  1. I LOVE Christmas songs. And your Harold and Howard made me smile. Those two songs will never be the same... :))

    ReplyDelete

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!