Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Saturday, December 11, 2010

JYC Day 11

O Christmas Tree...

I have always had a fascination with Christmas trees.  I think that this bit of strangeness comes straight from my Grandmother Oliver.  She loved to decorate for Christmas and I remember that she loved to have a real tree covered with silver tinsel.  I thought that tree was gorgeous.

Then my mom and dad brought home a silver tree with a color wheel My sister and I thought we had the best parents ever.  We loved seeing that tree change from green to red to gold to blue and the best part was when the wheel was between colors.  We could have watched it for hours.

I have had as many as 13 trees up but today I have 9.  I love each and every one of my trees and the ones I didn't put up this year I miss like crazy.

2010 Living Room Tree

Would you like to comment?

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!