Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Journal Your Christmas Day 1



I am participating in Journal Your Christmas this year at the request of my dear friend, Tammy.  Day 1 is about creating your manifesto, your promises to yourself during the holiday season.  For me, I'd like to enjoy myself at my home, taking in the decorations and music, enjoying each moment of the season.  I would like to not rush, feel pressured, or eat too much, but to enjoy the treats in moderation.  I want to smile, laugh, and sing.  I want to remember this Christmas forever.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Would you like to comment?

  1. What a great idea. I love what you have written about your hopes for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, I LOVE that you're doing this, and I LOVE that you're blogging it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!