Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cute Christmas Bliss!







Is there anything better than shops decorated for Christmas?

Would you like to comment?

  1. I love seeing decorations in the stores. I could spend all day just looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos, which are getting me in the mood for Christmas. I can almost hear jingle bells.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to a shop today to spend a gift certificate that I received last year for Christmas and they had all their Christmas out and Christmas music playing. Was really festive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing pics of some of the shops in your area!! I love to see what these shops are doing in the way of decorating for Christmas!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie @ A Debbie-Dabble Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!