Christmas Tree Lane participates in affiliate advertising, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via our links. Thank you for your continued support.
Thursday, November 25, 2010

Christmas Cards

I love sending and receiving Christmas cards!  Do you think it is a lost art?  My mother-in-law was saying that she doesn't send out or receive as many as she used to years ago.  I love the photo cards the best.  Even so, the last two years I have opted to have my cards designed by Fifi Flowers.  Are you familiar with her work? 

Check her cards out at her Etsy shop!  Click here to see the card below and others of her work.  You won't be disappointed!


Enhanced by Zemanta

Would you like to comment?

  1. I have not heard of her before but I love the card above! We send out cards every year and I LOVE getting ones in return.

    I would like for you to accept an award from my blog. It is a stylish blog award. You can grab the picture and answer the 7 questions. If you do please let me know so I can read about you!

    ReplyDelete

Receiving comments are like getting a candy cane on your present! Special!